When the Dent Consultancy started working with the Pro-Recruitment Group (Pro-Group), they didn’t exist! Pro-Tax and Pro-Legal certainly did exist with Pro-Finance well on the way, but the question of how to position the various different parts of a fast growing recruitment organisation, was part of the challenge we were brought in to address.
The solution was to create the Pro-Recruitment Group / Pro-Group, an umbrella brand under which Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance all sit, clearly separate divisions of the overall organisation, but very much a part of the bigger recruitment group.
This branding philosophy is reflected in the way the websites work – there is an overall company website (www.pro-recruitment.co.uk/progroup), through which separate parts of the site are dedicated to each of the specialist divisions, whilst at the same time each division has its own web address via which the same web pages can be accessed. This solution works both strategically and in terms of search engine optimisation, as there are risks involved in duplicating content on the web.
En route to generating the appropriate branding solution and producing the new website and marketing materials, the Dent Consultancy engaged in a series of different activities:
• Meetings with individual consultants to gain key understanding and generate buy in to the process
• Ideation workshop with all consultants
• Review meetings and brainstormings with key directors
• Company presentation of new positioning and branding hierarchy
• Generation of new logos, new websites and various pieces of marketing material
• Management of external partners (including web hosting company) to achieve objectives
On the back of this strong strategic platform, Pro-Group continues to go from strength to strength.